Good news, your search is finally over!
Were you looking for this must-have Smith’s PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener, Grey?
You’re looking at it…
Smith’s pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener features pre-set crossed carbides and ceramic stones, which provide the perfect edge every time. Carbides provide quick edge setting, and the specially shaped ceramic stones are designed to give you a razor sharp edge on either standard or serrated edges. A fold out, tapered round, Diamond coated rod is designed for sharpening serrations and small Gut hooks. Unit is compact, lightweight, durable, and comes with a lanyard hole.
Sleek and slim, Smith’s Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener is ideal for backpackers, hikers, hunters, and fishermen who want to ensure their blades have the sharpest edge wherever they roam.
The Pocket Pal features a fold out, tapered round diamond-coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges, pre-set carbide blades for quickly restoring a dull edge, and specially shaped ceramic stones for a razor-sharp finish. The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life.
The Pocket Pal measures just 3-1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide, and it weighs just 1 ounce. An integrated lanyard hole makes for easy carrying. Always clean your sharpener with a damp cloth after use and towel dry. Do not rinse with water.
Carbide Blades: Set the Edge
The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones: Finish the Edge
Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades. They’re also reversible and replaceable.
How to Use the Pocket Pal
Tapered Diamond Rod: Flat Edges
Tapered Diamond Rod: Serrated Edges
What’s in the Box
Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener
Specially shaped ceramic stones for a razor sharp edge (view larger).
I’ve been there – YOU WANT IT!
As if that’s not enough, look at this…
$ 8.95 $ 8.95
Top Features About – Smith’s PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener, Grey
- Tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrations and gut hooks
- Carbide blades quickly set the edge
- Ceramic finishing sot
- Preset sharpening angles provide guaranteed results
- Reversible and replaceable carbide bades and ceramic stones; Lanyard hole
So let’s get busy.
What could be more important, right?
Currently you can get the Smith’s PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener, Grey for: (
$ 8.95 $ 8.95) but prices are always changing so don’t wait too long.
Read Reviews About – Smith’s PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener, Grey
Still not sure? Read more reviews.
Prepper Gear - Top 3 Best Seller Tactical Backpacks
- Quite simply the best tactical military backpack on the market. This Rucksack bug out bag features a roomy main storage area, dual zipping side pockets and a stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord and glove friendly pull tabs.
- Rush24 Tactical Molle bag has a reinforced grab-and-go handle, hydration pocket, zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket and wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform.
- Military Backpack has 2275 cubic inch / 37 liter total capacity with Twin drainage grommets, and self-repairing YKK zippers. Perfect to use as a patrol backpack or trekking pack.
- Also has three mesh admin compartments, zippered side water bottle pocket and a hook and loop area for nametape and flag patches. Water-repellant coating and has two external compression straps and a contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- The Rush24 tactical military backpack can be used as a multipurpose pack, bug out bag, range bag, hunting backpack, survival back pack, army backpack, sling bag, hiking rucksack, or every day outdoor backpack.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
* These deals and reviews were last updated on 2019-02-18 at 06:06.