Thanks for dropping by Living Obscure!
Who else wants an absolutely cool Premium Shemagh Head Neck Scarf – Black/Camel?
What we have here is awesome…
The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand. It also works well as alternative winter headwear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds. Although most are cotton, warmer, faster-drying cotton-wool blends are also available. Styles of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements.
Instructions for Wearing a Shemagh:
⇒ [Step 1] Fold the shemagh into a triangle. Wrap it around the back and over the top of your head, with the folded edge across your forehead, making sure that about two-thirds of the material is on your left. The right end ought to be long enough to come to your chest.
⇒ [Step 2] Use your left hand to pinch the shemagh about 3 or 4 inches from the folded edge and let the edge hang forward.
⇒ [Step 3] Let go of the right end. Using your left hand, hold the edge of the shemagh next to your left cheek and hold it near your left cheekbone. After you do this, use your right hand to pull the left end of the shemagh across your face, over your nose.
⇒ [Step 4] Continue to wrap the shemagh around your face and head until you get it back over your left shoulder. Grip the right tail and hold it to keep from pulling the shemagh off your head as you wrap. Work your hands down toward the ends as you wrap.
⇒ [Step 5] Pull the shemagh as tight as needed to feel comfortable. At the end of the process, take both ends and, somewhere near your right temple, tie them in a knot. A square knot will secure the shemagh adequately.
We all do it – YOU MUST HAVE ONE!
But wait – there’s more…
$ 11.99 $ 12.99
Top Features About – Premium Shemagh Head Neck Scarf – Black/Camel
- Tapp Collections is a registered trademark (Reg. No. 5,030,606) owned and operated by Tapp Collections, Inc. Tapp Collections products are sold exclusively by Tapp Collections authorized retailers. Any registered trademark (Reg. No. 5,030,606) infringement will be reported to Amazon.
- A simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.
- Works well as alternative winter headwear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds.
- Cotton; Size : 42 ” x 42″ including tassels; weight : 4 oz
- ** Various Colors ** Quantity Discounts Available **
Let’s jump right in.
What could be better?
You’re in luck, right now you can get the Premium Shemagh Head Neck Scarf – Black/Camel for: (
$ 11.99 $ 12.99) but prices are always changing so don’t wait too long.
What real customers have to say about – Premium Shemagh Head Neck Scarf – Black/Camel
Still not sure? Need more certainty, click here.
Prepper Gear - Top 3 Best Sellers Survival Knife
- Ruggid and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdor situations
- All producdts are field tested
- Handle material is glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS: Overall Length: 15 inch; Blade Length: 10 inch; Thickness: 3.5 mm
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE: Made of 440C stainless steel for excellent hardness, improved edge retention and rust resistance.Clip Point Blade features saw back, black anodize, ideal for camping expeditions or survival training
- FULL-TANG RUBBER HANDLE: Classic designed handle with soft rubber, provides high friction and comfortable non-slip grip for use
- NYLON SHEATH with SHARPENER & FIRE STARTER: Durable heavy duty nylon sheath for easy and safe carry, packaged with fire starter and sharpener
- APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: As a perfect camping and hunting knife, it's suitable for hunter, camper, survivalist or outdoor sports enthusiast so that you can enjoy your adventure
- Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade - ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel - at base of handle for hammering
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
* These deals and reviews were last updated on 2019-02-13 at 05:06.