Stop right there!
Who else wants an absolutely cool Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pro-Pak?
Tender beef and noodles smothered in a deliciously rich sour cream sauce
We’ve all been there – YOU MUST HAVE ONE!
As if that’s not enough, look at this…
$ 6.69 $ 7.29
Best Features About – Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pro-Pak
- Our Beef Stroganoff is made with tender, all natural beef, savory mushrooms and onions with noodles in a rich sour cream sauce
- Compact vacuum sealed High barrier foil pouch won’t expand at high elevations. Easy to prepare – just add hot water!
- Contains 2 – 1 cup servings
- Allergens: Milk, Wheat, Soy, Egg
- 30 Year Taste Guarantee
So here we go.
It’ll all be worth it.
You’re in luck, you can get the Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pro-Pak for: (
$ 6.69 $ 7.29) but prices are always changing so don’t wait too long.
Reviews – Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pro-Pak
Still not sure? Click here to read more reviews.
Prepper Supplies - Top 3 Best Seller Survival Food
- 307 Servings
- 35 Food Pouches
- 54,670 Total Calories
- 1,822 Calories Per Day
- Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life!
- Quick prep! Just add water to the pouch and eat in less than 10 minutes, with no extra cleanup!
- Contains 12 total pouches, two each Beef Stroganoff with Noodles, Chicken Teriyaki with Rice, Beef Stew, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Noodles & Chicken, and Granola with Milk & Blueberries. Bucket contains 29 total servings.
- Allergens: Soy, Milk, Wheat, Egg, Coconut
- 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Packaging May Vary.
- Use for emergency food storage, survival food, camping trips, backcountry hiking, RV expeditions and more!
- COMPACT AND LIGHT: 62-125 ml sachets of Emergency purified water for immediate use; lightweight and extremely compact.
- 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE: Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets and ideal for storage with a 5 years shelf life
- EASY TO USE: Simple to dispense from a measured sachet; superior packaging materials for optimum durability in your survival kit
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval (NSN 8960 0112 4454 3)
- EXTRA TIPS: Includes Tips for survival by Marvin B. Lark.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
* These deals and reviews were last updated on 2019-02-19 at 03:26.