Thanks for dropping by Living Obscure!
Were you looking for this must-have LifeStraw Go Water Bottle 2-Stage with Integrated 1,000 Liter LifeStraw Filter and Activated Carbon, Pink?
What we have here is awesome…
The LifeStraw Go Water Bottle has been updated with 2-stage filtration to improve the taste of your water and provide even better protection. In addition to the award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane filter that eliminates bacteria and protozoa, the next-generation Go Bottle incorporates a carbon capsule that reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and organic chemical matter. The LifeStraw Go Bottle combines these technologies into a convenient, reusable sports bottle. Take the LifeStraw Go when you go hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality. Simply scoop water from any pond, stream or river and filter as you drink. The LifeStraw Go filters water down to 0.2 microns and has been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants. When the filter has reached capacity (1,000 liters / 264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. The activated carbon capsule will be effective for up to 100 liters (26 gallons), or the equivalent of 3 months of continuous use. Replacement filters are available for sale separately. Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw Go bottle is extremely durable. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is flexible which prevents it from chipping or cracking, and is removable for easy cleaning. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency. Capacity 23 ounces.
We both know – YOU WANT ONE!
Yes, you read that right, but there’s more…
$ 49.95 $ 44.95
Best Features About – LifeStraw Go Water Bottle 2-Stage with Integrated 1,000 Liter LifeStraw Filter and Activated Carbon, Pink
- Reusable LifeStraw Go water bottle that filters water as you drink; great for travel, backpacking, camping or emergencies
- Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa without chemicals, iodine or batteries
- 2nd stage activated carbon filter reduces odor, chlorine and leaves zero aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Durable, 23 ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan; Replacement filters available separately
Let’s get this show on the road.
What could be better?
You’re in luck, you can get the LifeStraw Go Water Bottle 2-Stage with Integrated 1,000 Liter LifeStraw Filter and Activated Carbon, Pink for: (
$ 49.95 $ 44.95) but prices are always changing so don’t wait too long.
What real customers have to say about – LifeStraw Go Water Bottle 2-Stage with Integrated 1,000 Liter LifeStraw Filter and Activated Carbon, Pink
Still not sure? Read more reviews.
Prepper Stategies - Top 3 Best Seller Survival Books
- Bushcraft 101 A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Dave Canterbury
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Edition no. 1 (09/01/2014)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Harper Collins Pub Sas Survival Handbook Revised by John Wiseman - 9780062378071
- John 'Lofty' Wiseman
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
- Edition no. 0 (11/11/2014)
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Prepper s Long Term Survival Guide Food Shelter Security Off the Grid Power and More Life Saving Strategies for Self Sufficient Living
- Jim Cobb
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
- Paperback: 240 pages
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
* These deals and reviews were last updated on 2019-02-15 at 11:05.