Your search is finally over!Who else wants an absolutely cool Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter [31-000699]?
Listen to this…
The product of collaboration between Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls, the Survival Series Fire Starter is a must-have for scouting, camping, and hiking expeditions. Small and compact, this fire starter offers years of use. Watertight construction keeps tinder safe and dry, so when you need it, you can trust that it’s ready to use.
Start fires when and where you need them with this ferrocerium rod and metal striker. View larger.
The Fire Starter features a waterproof storage compartment to keep tinder dry. View larger.
Bear Grylls and Gerber Team Up
The Fire Starter is part of the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber’s 70+ years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls’s extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear.
From spending time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations and multiple environments. Now he brings that knowledge to the creation of a range of items that help you make the most of your outdoor adventures.
Get a Fire Going Quickly and Safely
The Fire Starter contains everything you need to get a fire going–simply pull the unit apart. It features a ferrocerium rod and a metal striker, as well as a waterproof storage compartment to keep tinder dry.
A lanyard keeps each piece of the product secure while it’s open, and has an integrated emergency whistle for quick access when you need it.
Bear Grylls’ Pocket Survival Guide
Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
Measuring 4-4/5 inches when closed, with a weight of 2-3/5 ounces, the Fire Starter fits neatly into a backpack or gear bag. It is a self-contained, waterproof unit that can be easily converted into a fire-starting kit by pulling the two ends apart.
Includes Bear Grylls’ Pocket Survival Guide
This tool comes with land to air rescue instructions and BearGrylls’ informative Priorities of Survival pocket guide, loaded with survival basics designed to help keep you alive until you can be rescued or rescue yourself.
What’s in the Box
Fire starter kit with starter, rod, and lanyard, and pocket survival guide.
From the highest peaks of the Himalayas, to the rainforests of South America, if world renowned outdoorsman Bear Grylls is on an adventure you can be sure he’s equipped with the most durable outdoor gear Gerber has to offer.
We all do it – YOU LOVE IT!
What a life saver…
$ 8.08 $ 13.70
Top Features About – Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter [31-000699]
- Compact fire starter with ferrocerium rod and metal striker
- Lanyard to keep product secure and together
- Emergency whistle, integrated into lanyard cord
- Waterproof storage compartment for tinder
- Land to air rescue and SOS instructions also priorities of survival pocket guide
Then let’s go.
So what are you waiting for?
Currently you can get the Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter [31-000699] for: (
$ 8.08 $ 13.70) but prices are always changing so don’t wait too long.
Read Reviews About – Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter [31-000699]
Still not sure? Click here for more reviews.
Prepper Gear - Top 3 Best Sellers Survival Knife
- Ruggid and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdor situations
- All producdts are field tested
- Handle material is glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS: Overall Length: 15 inch; Blade Length: 10 inch; Thickness: 3.5 mm
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE: Made of 440C stainless steel for excellent hardness, improved edge retention and rust resistance.Clip Point Blade features saw back, black anodize, ideal for camping expeditions or survival training
- FULL-TANG RUBBER HANDLE: Classic designed handle with soft rubber, provides high friction and comfortable non-slip grip for use
- NYLON SHEATH with SHARPENER & FIRE STARTER: Durable heavy duty nylon sheath for easy and safe carry, packaged with fire starter and sharpener
- APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: As a perfect camping and hunting knife, it's suitable for hunter, camper, survivalist or outdoor sports enthusiast so that you can enjoy your adventure
- Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade - ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel - at base of handle for hammering
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
* These deals and reviews were last updated on 2019-02-18 at 06:06.