News flash, you found it!
So you’re looking for an awesome Adventure Medical Kits Professional Trauma Pak Kit with QuikClot?
What we have here is awesome…
Tactical professionals know that excessive equipment only gets in the way in an emergency situation. With that in mind, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is designed to stop bleeding and control serious trauma at the scene until professional medical care can be sought. Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is easy to deploy: just rip open, pull out the QuikClot dressing to quickly apply to any life-threatening bleeding. Use the other bandages and dressings to apply pressure and hold the QuikClot in place. A pamphlet with instructions and information on how to treat traumatic injuries is included with this must have kit. “Active shooter situations are unpredictable and evolve quickly. Typically, the immediate deployment of law enforcement is required to stop the shooting and mitigate harm to victims. Because active shooter situations are often over within 10 to 15 minutes, before law enforcement arrives on the scene, individuals must be prepared both mentally and physically to deal with an active shooter situation.” This Trauma kit will enable you to assist in the treatment of injured persons before medical help is able to infiltrate the scene. For more information and guidelines on active shooter situations visit dhs.gov.
Let me take a wild guess – YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE!
Yes, you read that right, but there’s more…
$ 19.99 $ 19.99
Top Features About – Adventure Medical Kits Professional Trauma Pak Kit with QuikClot
- Respond quickly to control bleeding at the scene before seeking more advanced care with this trauma kit.
- Help blood clot up to three times faster with QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge made with zeolite, a common mineral.
- The sealed pack is made with DryFlex, a durable, waterproof, and reusable packaging that stands up to abuse in the outdoors.
- Pack this first aid kit in a cargo pocket, backpack, or duffel bag and prepare for emergencies anywhere, any time.
- Each kit comes with bandage materials, bleeding treatment supplies, duct tape, triangular bandage, wound care, and instructions for trauma and accident management.
Let’s dig a little deeper.
The choice is yours.
You’re in luck, right now you can get the Adventure Medical Kits Professional Trauma Pak Kit with QuikClot for: (
$ 19.99 $ 19.99) but prices are always changing so don’t wait too long.
Read Reviews About – Adventure Medical Kits Professional Trauma Pak Kit with QuikClot
Still not sure? Need more certainty, click here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
* These deals and reviews were last updated on 2019-02-18 at 06:06.